Each cryptocurrency transaction is done based on blockchain confirmations (this might take as long as ten minutes or longer in some cases). Considering the volatile nature of the market, this waiting time is crucial, because price fluctuations may occur causing the final price to be different. We always advise that our customers should pay fair mining fees to speed up transactions.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer funds from Xchange.me to external wallet
- How to apply for 50% exchange fee discount
- I've lost my Google Authenticator code
- How does the affiliate program work?
- How to earn discounted transaction fees
- What is EXCC?
- I haven’t received my new coins, what should I do?
- Why haven’t I received my coins yet after making my payment?
- Why is the amount I have received differently from what is displayed?
- Can I cancel a transaction that has already been initiated?