HiveOS is one of the best-operating systems written especially for mining rigs. It's free to use up to 3 workers. HiveOS can be downloaded from here. Mining EXCC with HiveOS is very easy and it can be done with only a few clicks.
1. Log in to your farm. The first thing you need to do is adding a new Wallet:
Please mind that you will have to create ExchangeCoin coin as there is no EXCC built in HiveOS (yet). Just start typing ExchangeCoin in coin field and the system will let you save a new coin. The address is your EXCC address where you want your mined coins to be sent. We strongly recommend using Exilibrium software for this purpose.
2. Once you've created a Wallet and new coin, the next step is to create a new Flight Sheet. Click on the Flight Sheets from HiveOS menu and fill it as on the below example:
- Coin - pick ExchangeCoin, if it's not there it means you didn't create it properly in step 1;
- Wallet - pick the Wallet you've just created recently;
- Pool - pick Configure In Miner;
- Miner - select lolMiner and click Setup Miner Config.
3. Now you will see lolMiner configuration window, just fill it as on the below example:
- Wallet and worker template - %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
- Coin - EXCC
- Pool server: 22.214.171.124
- Port: 3052
- Pass: x
- Extra config arguments: You can leave it blank but going with lolMiner's author recommendation you could use: --devices AUTO
- Version: The latest
4. Once you are done, just go back to your Workers list, check your workers, click Rocker icon from the top and choose your freshly made Flight Sheet